Alexander Akimov (Russia) President
Innokentiy Grigoriev (Russia) General Secretary
Nikolai Kolodko (Russia) First Vice President
Odd Haugen (USA) Vice President (North America)
Vilmar Oliveira (Brazil) Vice President (South America)
Carl Waitoa (Australia) Vice President (Oceania)
Memorandum on the development of world MAS Wrestling
Adopted by Congress III International Mas-Wrestling Federation IMWF
Memorandum on the development of the global MAS Wrestling
Taking into account that the national sports, being an integral part of the distinctive culture of the peoples of the world, are able to be an effective means of physical and moral health of nations and mutual enrichment of cultures and tolerance, peace and harmony
Recognizing that the MAS Wrestling as a national sport, taking advantage of the growing popularity, is affordable and mas, combining folk traditions and meeting modern sporting standards, therefore representing a valuable material for the intensive development of human potential through physical education
Realizing that cooperation to promote MAS Wrestling in the international community will contribute to the development of intercultural dialogue, the expansion of humanitarian cooperation of people and organizations around the world,
In an effort to unite people and organizations interested in preserving the traditions of the people in the field of physical culture and sports, just to spread the principles of organization of MAS Wrestling, empowering the participation of athletes in the competition, regardless of nationality or gender, religion.
We, members of the International MAS Wrestling Federation, representatives of national federations of MAS Wrestling, athletes and coaches, while in the Russian Federation, in the vast expanses of Yakutia – the home of this beautiful sport, accept this Memorandum and invite him to join all interested persons and organizations, share the following principles and objectives:
– We declare our intention to develop MAS Wrestling as part of the cultural heritage of the people, have a positive influence on the development of physical and moral qualities of man;
– We organize its activities, bringing together the company to account for the development of MAS Wrestling in state social policies of our countries;
– We take responsibility for the use of sports training, organizing MAS Wrestling weight classes of safe and effective tools and techniques to ensure the harmonious development of the physical person, without the use of illicit drugs and doping;
– Our work involves the dissemination of information on mas- MAS Wrestling competition rules and refereeing, affordable and modern methods of sports training;
– We will promote innovation in the development of MAS Wrestling, involving the scientific community of its activities, highly qualified experts of our countries;
– In all areas of our business, we will be guided by the Olympic ideals and principles, setting themselves the task of presentation MAS Wrestling to the official recognition of the International Olympic Committee for further development under its auspices.
This Memorandum is open for signature by individuals and organizations, the accession must be notified to the Executive Committee of the International Federation of weight-wrestling.
November 29, 2014, the city of Yakutsk, Russian Federation